Lament of the Homeless One

Published by MewSa under on 6:13 PM

I could never fit in this world

For I’m a piece of a different puzzle

But I find myself trying so hard

To understand their rules

To understand their ways

To live up to their expectations

I fail, I always do.

I’m not accepted

Not because I’m different

But because I’m misplaced

There is no place for me here

My existence makes no sense in this reality

I’ve always waited for you

To save me

To take me out of here

For I cannot find the way

I’m moving in circles

Endless cycles

I’m not a prophet

But I know what is going to happen

I’ve seen it

Over and over again

Now I’m old and I’m dying

Will death set me free?

Will it save me and take me out of here?

I guess it was you I was waiting for all my life

Take my lips sweet angel of death

Let me see it

That place of my dreams

So beautiful…

So beautiful…

Thank you for setting me free

I’m home now


Photo & Text by MewSa

1 comments:

Carlos Fonte said... @ May 11, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Gostei =)*

Post a Comment